Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Here's hoping you got everything you wished for yesterday. Me, I got exactly what I wanted...a day to sleep in until 10:00 before my one-year old twin cousins dropped by for a visit. Actually, only one of them was able to come as the other one was sound asleep back home. Probably for the best.

Anyhoo...yes, it's been a while. And I did promise I would do a follow-up after every Flyers game this season. Two things here. One, things are ridiculously busy at the job. And two, with the way the Flyers have been playing, what else is there to say? We've got scoring, we've got defense, we've got special teams, and we've got two goalies who I assume will split time for the rest of the year. There's really nothing to gripe about or get all worried about. I can't believe I'm saying this about a Philadelphia sports team, but at the moment I am...content with my hockey team.

Flyers start their six-game, cross-continent road trip tonight in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment