Monday, October 22, 2007

Bears 19, Eagles...oh boy...

Still having trouble over this one.

I give Andy Reid a lot of credit for trying to get through what has got to be one of the most difficult thing any parent can face. And, to be fair, he wasn't the one who let Mushin Muhammed get behind the defense and catch the winning score from Brian F*$%#* Griese. But I do believe that he needs to step aside for awhile and get things in order. We'll understand, hell anyone would given the situation. It'd be nice if the players would step up and say "Hey, let's take some of the heat off Andy and go beat teams we're better than instead of going three and and out and letting Brian F*&&^$* Griese drive 97 yards with less than 2:00 left and NO TIMEOUTS REMAINING." Be nice, wouldn't it? Unbelievable, first Kaz Matsui kills my Phillies and now this. Normally I'd pin my hopes on the Flyers at this point, but I'm not jinxing this yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment